About Me

My photo
I grew up in Annapolis, the capital of MD, on the Chesapeake Bay and the Severn River where we always had fresh fish and seafood. I love all things food: cooking, eating, trying new recipes and sharing what I make with family and friends. I must say that my most favorite (I have many favorites) food is fish and mostly catfish. So, I'm always seeking catfish recipes frolm all olver. I like my cooking, my daughter, Wendy's, cooking and my son, Dan's dishes, as well. I'm not a food snob; in other words, I also enjoy OPC, (Other People's Cooking) also. I've got loads of interests: cats and dogs, taking photos, Giant pandas, chandeliers and the arts. I am a former teacher, personal chef and recovering lawyer turned information marketer. I love (watching) football, basketball, extreme sports like mountain/rock climbing, snowboarding, skiing and surfing. My own extreme sports are swimming, walking and talking. Not necessarily at the same time.

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Copycat Sonic Drive-In Fritos Chili Cheese Wraps

Hi All

Got this from the Ron Douglas Recipe Secrets Blog

Your kids are going to love this simple recipe.

1 can mild plain chili
3 cups Fritos original style corn chips
1 cup shredded mild Cheddar cheese
1/2 cup diced onions
4 large flour tortillas

Directions:

Warm the chili. Mix Fritos with chili; place chili mixture in the
middle of one flour tortilla. Sprinkle shredded cheese and diced
onions on top to taste.

Fold one side of the tortilla halfway on top of chili. Fold each
side over each other. The bottom should be tucked in and filling
will be seen from the top of wrapped shell. Microwave for 15 to 20
seconds.

Repeat with each tortilla shell. Serve immediately.

Serves 4

Source: The Secret Recipe Blog

Until Next Time... Be Well!

Angela

Get your own copy of  America's Secret Recipes

No comments: